Custom weapon request

Dark-Sarevok

First time out of the vault
Is there a place I can go to request a custom weapon for FT?

From the looks of it, custom weapons making is pretty complicated, and I am still new to the Fallout Tactics Editor. So, is there a place I can go and request one made for me?

Check out the download pages here at NMA, there used to be quite a few sprites there. Also check out MV's Map Hub there's plenty of custom sprites hosted there. You never know whatever you're after might of already been created.

If not post a request here or at DAC in the mapping, modding and map reviews forum, it helps to have plenty of reference material ready to send to whoever is willing to create it.

For anyone who is experienced in the FOT editor, and has some free time, I would like to request a weapon. I am a beginner to using the editor, so I would be very grateful if someone could make this for me.

FAMAS F1 (Pic:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/Black-Sarevok/FAMAS-f1.jpg)

Type: Rifle
Magazine Capacity: 25
Projectile Sprite: -------
Ammo Type: 5.56mm
Weapon Perk: None
Minimum Damage: 28
Maximum Damage: 38
Damage Radius: 0
Default Base Damage: Normal
Default Special Damage: Normal
Default Ammo Variant: None
Sound: Rifle
Destroy User: No

Mode 0
Single
Skills: Small Guns
Animation Name: Single
Range: Short
Maximum Range: 40
Arc: Straight
Accuracy Bonus: 0
Damage Multiplier: 1
Ammo Usage: 1
Can Call Shot: Yes
Critical Chance: 0
Knockover Multiplier: 1
Action Cost: Ranged Single

Mode 1
Display Name: Burst
Range Class: Short
Maximum Range: 35
Spread: Burst
Accuracy Bonus: 0
Damage Multiplier: 0.9
Ammo Usage: 5
Can Call Shot: No
Critical Chance: 0
Knockover Multiplier: 1
Action Cosr Type: Ranged Burst

*Use the Steyr sprite for the 'on the ground' animation.

*If you can find a better or easier pic, please use it.

If you need to contact me, my email is blacksarevok@gmail. Or you can IM at:

Crimson Blade240 (AIM)
FinalBhaalspawn@hotmail (MSN)
crimsonblade240 (Xfire)

More Weapon Sprites

I have basically picked over all the available weapon sprites I could come across... Anyone ever done any of the Terminator future weapons?

I am just looking for more variety, I already know how to create the entities and what not. All I need and desire is the pic for them. So whoever has a large assortment of weapons and other things, I am interested.

Thanks, Req. But I have these items already, I had raided that site. And I see nothing new there as yet.

Sounds like an idea.... What I wanted really was that type of energy assault weapon the Terminators. The M95A1 Phased Plasma Rifle Endo Configuration, I was going to equip the Calculators forces, make it more challenging.

Back