Defonten - now selling posters!

Brother None

This ghoul has seen it all
Orderite
Good news for all fans who always wanted a piece of Fallout on their wall. The better-than-official-stuff Fallout fan artist defonten is now offering the opportunity to purchase his 3 famous Fallout fanpieces, as well as 2 other pieces, as A2 or A1 size posters.

<center>
</center>
Link: purchase posters on defonten.az.

Cool. I remember when he showed us these drawings.

My personal favorite is the bar scene. That is pretty much the image I had in my head while playing fallout.

This is great!
I like the one called 'Watching The World' too. Never seen that one before.

OMGOMGOMDGOOMGOGMOGMOGOGMOMGOGMOGM.

Sorry to be a little fan-boy bitch but I literally clapped my hands and said the above statement to myself . After dreadfully losing the contest I've been wanting one of these on my wall in my dorm room. Now I can!

Damnation, one more thing I need to buy now, could someone give me the dimensions in Inches though please, I'm a little bit of a dunce as far as 'Between A1 and A2' is concerned.

Either way I want a big one :P :D

Paypal

When I read this, my heart skipped a beat. Finally, a defonten poster!

:crazy:

However, I am not able to pay in MoneyGram or Western Union. Mr Defonten, please please with sugar on top could you allow us to pay with Paypal?

I'll definitely order one or two when payment via paypal becomes available.

On a lighter note, while idling in front of the TV recently I came across the show of a well-known uber-retarded tele-evangelist here in Greece, and, to my surprise, in that particular show he was using "City Ruins" as the background image of the studio...I guess he believes that this will be the future if we stray from God's path.

For these it would be worth it to me to drive down to pay via Western Union/Money Gram to get my hands on these. And a guaranteed second purchase would be a frame to match, no tack holes in these.

Excellent timing also, payday for me is today :mrgreen:

Awesome art. Definetly worth my money if im able to put these on my wall. I like the bar scene best.

Gizmo_Iz_Slug said:
My personal favorite is the bar scene. That is pretty much the image I had in my head while playing fallout.

The same here. It was my laptops wallpaper for a long time.

@ defonten - you should really think about making lapjacks out of it (you know, the sticker that you put onto a laptop - like here)

Mutoes said:
Awesome art. Definetly worth my money if im able to put these on my wall. I like the bar scene best.

ya i love the bar one too its got everything!

I already have those pic though...why would i want to buy them in poster form.....I could just go to kinkos.....lol.

scypior said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_216

I should note that the posters aren't shipped in A1 or A2 format, at least not the ones I got (for the runner-ups on our contest, who both got A2 posters). They're A1/A2 size, but not format.

Mad Max RW said:
How much are they? Or is it shipping only? I don't see a pricing guide anywhere.

There is no pricing guide. Price has to be determined via email. There's a reason for this.

Just let me warn you guys: pricing will be pretty steep.

MrBumble said:
God why isn't it possible to pay through paypal :cry:

Azerbeijan has no money receiving through paypal, only money sending. Blame paypal.

SuAside said:
what about us Eurotrash?

Eh, what about us? Western Union has 170000 offices, MoneyGram has 150000. I can pretty much guarantee they have at least one in your country, not to mention your city.

I even did the entire payment to defonten for the contest posters by internet and phone. Didn't even have to go to their office.

Brother None said:
SuAside said:
what about us Eurotrash?

Eh, what about us? Western Union has 170000 offices, MoneyGram has 150000. I can pretty much guarantee they have at least one in your country, not to mention your city.

I even did the entire payment to defonten for the contest posters by internet and phone. Didn't even have to go to their office.
yar yar, but aren't there pretty bigass transfer costs to wire money there that way?

i recently wired money to the US and it cost me an arm and a leg (compared to the amount of money transfered). i can only imagine this'll be the same story.

SuAside said:
yar yar, but aren't there pretty bigass transfer costs to wire money there that way?

i recently wired money to the US and it cost me an arm and a leg (compared to the amount of money transfered). i can only imagine this'll be the same story.

Bigass, yes.

You hit the problem with WU/MG right on the head. The problem is not exorbitant transfer cost. They give good service at a fair price. But say you transfer 80 EUR, you'll be paying - what - 10-15 EUR of transfer costs for Azerbeijan. That's pretty steep. But if you transfer 1000 EUR, you'll be paying like 20-25 EUR in transfer costs, which is nothing.

In other words, WU/MG absolutely blows when it comes to small money transfers.

But it can't be helped. Talked to defonten about this quite a bit but it's simply the only option, which sucks both for him and for the person paying.

Back