Do you guys always stare at vault dweller's ass in the ending sequence of Fallout 1 like me?

MELON_FUCKER34

First time out of the vault
I'm not even gay but damn he has some cake. With that ass his Charisma should have been 7 minimum tbh. like the player can't even go below because his cake is that powerful.

I finish the game every time with a melancholic tone but all of that gets ruined when I see his ass! I just have to start masturbating because that erection ain't stoppin'! Makes the game go from a 10/10 to 9/10 imo. Ruins the mood and the atmosphere a lot.
fallout 1 end.jpg

Just look at this! What the actual fuck? Dude has some DADDY cake that Vault Dweller!

I'm not even gay but damn he has some cake. With that ass his Charisma should have been 7 minimum tbh. like the player can't even go below because his cake is that powerful.

I finish the game every time with a melancholic tone but all of that gets ruined when I see his ass! I just have to start masturbating because that erection ain't stoppin'! Makes the game go from a 10/10 to 9/10 imo. Ruins the mood and the atmosphere a lot.
View attachment 26876

Just look at this! What the actual fuck? Dude has some DADDY cake that Vault Dweller!
Nobody does it,
Except you, weirdo.

Back