Duke Nukem 3d

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Proletären, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    After having played through Duke Nukem Forever 2013 I felt I needed some more Duke and continued with the entire Duke Nukem 3d. I used EDuke32 and played in 640x480 software for the ultimate experience. I've got the Atomic Edition on GoG, I don't think that's available any more so I'm glad I got it while it still was.

I haven't beaten all episodes before so I felt very good about myself when I, a few moments ago, killed the Cycloid Emperor for the first time (as far as I can remember).

The soundtrack is fantastic. I love it when there's one track per level like that.

Duke Nukem 3d is an excellent game and it holds up very well to this day. I love it.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Mστh

Mστh Forum DM Moderator

Mar 8, 2022
    Did you hear about the 2001 build of Duke Nukem Forever being playable?

3. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Not Gollum Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Any of you guys own that World Tour that everyone cried about I can play with you. That 2001 build is playable in a morbid sad kind of way. Duke Nukem Forever is so cursed.

4. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
  5. Mστh

Mστh Forum DM Moderator

Mar 8, 2022
    Heh, I'm obviously blind as a... moth?

Or rather, I see a light (or post) and fly directly into it.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Not Gollum Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition was the first game I had to have my mom help me to get work.

I'm bumping this for World Tour multiplayer potential.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022 at 6:08 AM