Elden Ring: Gameplay Reveal Trailer Impressions

I thought I read awhile back that Neil Gaiman is involved somehow? Can't find it anywhere now so likely not the case. Other than that I am not big on Souls type games. I played whichever one had Ornstein and Smaug in it. Got to them in about 9 days when I was depressed in highschool. Lost interest after killing those two. If there is more to the game story wise, or maybe some adventuring hubs I might check it out. Probably will require I play it too much to get good at it. The art department looks like they did a great job.

I thought I read awhile back that Neil Gaiman is involved somehow? Can't find it anywhere now so likely not the case. Other than that I am not big on Souls type games. I played whichever one had Ornstein and Smaug in it. Got to them in about 9 days when I was depressed in highschool. Lost interest after killing those two. If there is more to the game story wise, or maybe some adventuring hubs I might check it out. Probably will require I play it too much to get good at it. The art department looks like they did a great job.
Dark Souls is one of my favorite games, alongside with Bloodborne, and I have been a fan of Hidetaka Miyazaki since I've played Demon's Souls in 2015.
Even though I haven't beaten Demon's Souls, I did get all the trophies for Bloodborne & Dark Souls: Remastered on the PS4 and all of the achievements for Dark Souls on the Xbox 360, as well as all the achievements for Dark Souls: Remastered, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, & Dark Souls 3 for the Xbox One.
I didn't beat Sekiro, though it is quite difficult but not enjoyable to me in a personal level.
I'm sure you can beat any of the games I'd mentioned, don't be afraid to search a guide or some useful tips to help you on your journeys.
P.S.
(I also have beaten earlier titles by Fromsoftware; King's Field (US) and Eternal Ring. You can check out my review entitled "Forgotten Gems: King's Field (US)" to get more insight on what the game is like.)

Back