Fallout Tactics mod Equilibrium (2.1)

Discussion in 'Fallout Tactics Modding' started by raics, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    I only have the Equilibrium mod in there it works well, maybe the Problem is that you mixed the 2 mods and now the game is corrupted.

@raics Thank you for this Mod i had many fun to play . And Thank you that i can use things from your mod for my own.

2. raics

raics First time out of the vault

Aug 17, 2014
    The perk changes, hi-res support and some other fixes are all in the exe file, so you have to use the one supplied in the mod. It's worth noting that if you took a perk with the old exe that's supposed to give you, say, 5AC but it didn't, and then update your exe so the perk works properly, you character won't get updated, it will be missing 5AC. If that happened, you should either restart from the beginning or use a character editor to add the missing stats.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. zloezlo

zloezlo First time out of the vault

Aug 7, 2020
    I was using the TacticsLauncher to start. Starting the game directly from BOS.exe fixed the problem. Many thanks!

Also is there a character editor that lets you edit party members stats? Bosche is only for main character.

4. raics

Aug 17, 2014
    I think you can use BOSEdit for party members, you should be able to download it here http://www.duckandcover.cx/tactics/files.php

5. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    @raics

Have you the sprites items like weapons etc. In other format, when i take them from the folder and convert them to fallout 2, they lose frames and color.

I like your mod very much and will make a same thing for Fallout 2.

6. raics

Aug 17, 2014
    I could send you everything as PNG images, 130x60, 65x30 and the ground sprite, would that work? Got them in BMP too but they were made specifically for FOT so I don't know if FO2 sprite editors would work with them, haven't tried.

7. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020
    I think the PNG images would work, i need the Weapons, Ammo, Drugs,Armor and Misc PNG.

8. raics

Aug 17, 2014
    Right, here's the pack then, if it isn't in here it means it's from Redux and you'll have to ask Endocore for permission. There are some sprites in there I made but never used for this reason or the other and also some alternative versions.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. Vali

Vali Redeemer

Apr 29, 2020

Thank you for the Files raics. I look at them when are some files missing, i ask Endocore.