Fakenews website Screenrant lies about Fallout

I didn't feel shit when he died. I guess Fallout 3 fatigued me so much finally getting to him for the first time I didn't even care.
Things that are supposed to make me depressed, like when the MC father's brings up what you did to Megaton in one of the dialogues, are so badly written and acted that it's funny.
Dozens of people were murdered, and this fact never makes your father rethink about how to treat you. You can keep talking with him like nothing serious really happened.
In Fallout 1, the NPC would be frowning at you after you pissed him off. There's not even that, in F3! Just a blank expression.
Are we supposed to actually care about Liam/father's take, on this? When the developers have put that big, Herculean effort into his dialogues?
Why should we care about this character?

Things that are supposed to make me depressed, like when the MC father's brings up what you did to Megaton in one of the dialogues, are so badly written and acted that it's funny.
Dozens of people were murdered, and this fact never makes your father rethink about how to treat you. You can keep talking with him like nothing serious really happened.
In Fallout 1, the NPC would be frowning at you after you pissed him off. There's not even that, in F3! Just a blank expression.
Are we supposed to actually care about Liam/father's take, on this? When the developers have put that big, Herculean effort into his dialogues?
Why should we care about this character?

It's Bethesda. :D I'm not sure they cared either.

The most memorable character in all of Skyrim is Nazeem, and that's just because he repeats the same stupid line over and over through all of the thousands of hours people have put into the game.

Liam himself sounded like he was narrating a nature documentary. No f*cks given on any side.

It was the same thing with Patrick Stewart and Sean Bean in Oblivion, they just got them to do voice work because Bethesda could plaster their names in marketing. Of course they also sound bored as shit, and i don't blame them because the material given to them was terrible.

He voiced Benny which he did a fine job with the role. All the voice acting for the more important characters were voiced very well. It's really the random npcs that have at best average voice acting.

Back