Fallout 2 changing color of dialogue text in

areneusz23

First time out of the vault
I want to change color of dialogue from green to red and blue how to do it? Pls make for me red font files and red color.pal and blue too i dont know how to edit it Some example what i want to do

from

i want something like this i created this in paint i want red color of dialogue in f2 pls if you create needed files then post here ok

pls make for me font files blue and palette too just like tihs

Last edited:
I want to change color in my mod not on forum pls make for me color.pal files and upload it
make for me blue color.pal and red color.pal i tried all programs for font files from teamx and it desnt work i dont know how to do that i want text of color in dialofue windows blue and red

Last edited:
want to change color of dialogue from green to red and blue how to do it? Pls make for me red font files and red color.pal and blue too i dont know how to edit it Some example what i want to do
Which "color.pal" do you mean bud?
I found this one in the main directory and modified it by turning all green colours into blue, I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for though.

Attachments

It doesnt work when i run mapper i get bush, pls try make red color of text and send me. I think itrs hardocred somewhere in the fallout2.exe file i tryied everything and it doesnt work

Back