Fallout 2 RP +1 Agility?

xixTaurum

First time out of the vault
So upon installing Killap's fallout 2 restoration project I have noticed on wiki that you can get a permanent +1 to agility if you sleep with miss kitty and then with one of her prostitues after the main mission. I am willing to start a character with only 8 agility so I can gain perk each primary statistics and finish agility with the miss kitty thingy.
What I am asking for is for someone to confirm if it works or not. Thanks

Hooker bonus is only temporary, and doesn't work correctly. Bonus from Miss Kitty is applied affter taking to her agin *after You finish the game*, which at this point is useless since from what You get from father tully. The only Real AG +1 permanent bonus is from EPA Blue level where you can aquire a party member and a syrgine with unknown substace. Using the syrgine yealds +1 AG

Father Tully was mentioned because the Buff from Miss Kitty You spoke of is bestowed upon you *after* you finish the game (at least the main quest) {Requiremets for miss kitty bonus must be met before ending the game however} the problem is that beeing in New Reno *after* you finish the game has no other point than visiting Father Tully
After finishing main quest Father Tuly gives You a special book called "Fallout 2 Hintbook" after first time reading it, it increases all SPECIAL to 10's and all skills to 300% and adds 10k exp. the book is permanet, as it does not dissapear after reading. Each next reading of the book yealds only 10k exp.

sorry for the late reply, as whole sunday I've been sleeping off "the saturday night gaming" .

Back