Fallout 3 Broken Steel X-Play Video Feature

DarkWarrior said:
I think now the only reason i'm getting this is so I can continue after the MQ, and see what the consequences of using the FEV are.
Why not just wait for others to tell you the consequences of using the FEV? Save some money. If it's super intriguing (lol) then buy it.

Public said:
Now when BoS[aka Pussies] have that robot, they decide to let it do the whole killing thing, so they will not get their PA covered in bloody. Ewww
Let's not forget BOS (and all) power armor in the game is extremely weak in contradiction to it's name/purpose/design. Don't take the term "armor" literally. More like "cool outfit".

AskWazzup said:
The combat part is just horrendous. It's just silly, when you run into someones face ant keep shooting him with all this powerful, long range weaponry, while standing there perfectly still.
What don't you like RAMBO tactics? Everybody knows the best way to attack is head on while exchanging fire. Having to fear your enemies by taking cover, running, using suppressing fire or trying to ambush them is too laborious. Just macho street showdowns old west style is the best way IMO. Keep clicking that mouse button.

BTW why is everyone misspelling the damn DLC's name?

Isn't it: "Fallout 3: Still Broken! Needs more fan made patches!"

Back