Fallout 3 Harold character mod

Zurgnunus

First time out of the vault
Hello everyone, i am trying to develop a race where you will look like harold from fallout 2, unfortunatly i know too few about modding in fallout 3 to succeed. So i am looking for help creating the models( i am not looking for an incredible model just one cool enough to play with), here are my problems:
The head that looked the best works wonders on the geck but apears all broken on gameplay
i wold like to be able to detach harold's face( the tree model present in the game) and add to a face to create the head model, because it would look the most awesome, unfortunatly i cant seem to be able to do it on 3ds max.
the textures are okay, i need no help with them, it will take a wilhe to take harold's textures(the tree model) and tweek it, but that is easy to do.
That's about it, i have been trying to this for a week now, and have only been beaten to a pulp by all the conversions and stuff.
I pretend to place this mod on Nexus when finished or even in here, i am thinking about making a harold perk as well, but that's pretty easy.
All the help is welcome!

Oh man, i scraped this project completely, but now i have gotten Fallout back and i may try to do this, thanks for the big response! I am truly sorry i have not seen this before! You rock!!

Oh man, i scraped this project completely, but now i have gotten Fallout back and i may try to do this, thanks for the big response! I am truly sorry i have not seen this before! You rock!!
Please do. I'd love to play as Harold :smile:

I am definitely gonna come back to this! I have just gotten all fallout games, i will try at first to create to fallout 3 and new vegas, and if i can make it work i will try my luck with Fallout 4, Thanks for the instructions and the support! I really still love Harold, i will post updates here of my progress!

Back