Fallout 3 t-shirt on eBay

Not bad. I like the Age of Conan shirt it's bundled with too.
I'd consider buying it were I American. And had money to burn. And didn't think eBay was the hellish love spawn of Satan and Richard Nixon.

If not for the "3" then sure. Better to save up the money and wait for Fallout 2 shirt to surface again.

has no style ... :( its like one of those promo t-shirts you get from beer/soft drink companies at the beach ...

should have gone with something people would have been proud to wear .. this is too str8 forward ... a nice garage/grease-monkey style graphic with the vault boy would have been more fun. or a Shep Farley / OBEY GIANT style propa' ganda graphic.

LifeCover_T.jpg

(hehe i'd love a NMA CORPS tee like this ;) )

anyhow this is just my opinion. some people might like and wear it the way it is. There was a tee design somebody submitted to NMA a while back which was far better if memory serves me right.

NukaColaClassic said:
I'd get the Fallout 3 shirt, but I need XL :x

you're lucky, I'm a XXXXXL man (formerly a XXXXXXXL man!)

but i've bought XXXL shirts from America and they've been too big, so the store I shop at must have it's own sizing scale :|

There is no reason to dress a beached whale with a Fallout 3 shirt, 4thlaw. :twisted:

I'd buy a Vault 13 jumpsuit or a shirt with Dogmeat, vaultboy, or pipboy on it, but not this bland crap.

Paladin Solo said:
There is no reason to dress a beached whale with a Fallout 3 shirt, 4thlaw. :twisted:

a common misconception, but ill let you have your moment

I wouldn't want to wear the thing anyway, the design is mediocre at best, you could make a more interesting shirt yourself

I kid, dude. Lighten up. Pardon the pun.

No but really, 'twas a joke.

Anyways, I'd buy some Fallout rubber boots. Now that's something worth spending some easily-earned money on.

They need to start with the merchandising already.
Fallout the Colouring Book! Fallout the Breakfast Cereal! Fallout the Flamethrower!! (the kids love that one).

the4thlaw said:
NukaColaClassic said:
I'd get the Fallout 3 shirt, but I need XL :x

you're lucky, I'm a XXXXXL man (formerly a XXXXXXXL man!)

but i've bought XXXL shirts from America and they've been too big, so the store I shop at must have it's own sizing scale :|

You can ask Emil for one

emil8.png

Vault 69er said:
Why do I feel like he's saying "Ah, Mr. Bond. You've come to my lair at last!"

Yeah but where's the cat?

Seriously, that shirt doesn't look good to me. I think I would much rather make my own for 12 bucks, with say, Harry on it or something.
Much better than paying the $140 when the auction is over.

Back