Fallout 4 ideeas, predictions

AbullSinCara

Modder&Mapper
Some ideeas graphics,weapons,other things.

First we''ll begin with the graphics(*=Good things,/= cool things)

Graphics
-----------
/ You can height the character and compare for example 183 cm(6 ft) with 175 cm(5''9 ft) this will be cool

*No bugs(No bugs like spiderman black bug,or the gore bug)

*Realistic Graphics(When you're shooting with the fat man on a wall you should destroy it)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short isn't it?
Items(*=weps,/=armor)

---------------
*Dual Avenger Minigun(D.A.M):Well you can shot with two miniguns if you have enough strength only for super mutants.

*Graviton Mine:It makes to destroy almost everything spiffy isn't?

*Bruiser Minigun Launcher(This is the later version of fat man):This is the W.M.D of this world,just test it if you can.

/ Alien Suit(After Mothership Zeta some suits landed with another crashed spaceship after destroying the ship):Hmm it's warm today take this but it's tight.

/ Gang Elite Armor(If they will put a new faction this means there are some new armors)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicles
----------
The Popular vertibird

Hummer the famous hummer of fallout tactics.

Alien Ship

Battleship
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other
-------
You can make your squad or followers max of 11
Be able to play as super mutant if your on radiation if you have 10 ST you can become super mutant 10 inteligence means you will have 5 IN,with luck you can have 6 IT
Be able to access all America

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speculations

Well i think there will be released in Oct 2012(In this year or next year)
Facts are that Fallout 3 was released in octomber 30 and vegas in octomber.
If it will take place in San Francisco this means the gangs will be of chinese peoples.

AbullSinCara said:
QuantumFrost said:
Please rectify your grammar, map out your ideas, and we'll get back to ya.

What's up with my grammar?or your just a post hunter?

Lol 'octomber', 'ideeas'. Just saying.

And why October 2012? They haven't released all Skyrim DLCs, if Fallout 4 comes out this year I honestly don't want to tell you what it will look like.

Sub-Human said:
AbullSinCara said:
QuantumFrost said:
Please rectify your grammar, map out your ideas, and we'll get back to ya.

What's up with my grammar?or your just a post hunter?

Lol 'octomber', 'ideeas'. Just saying.

And why October 2012? They haven't released all Skyrim DLCs, if Fallout 4 comes out this year I honestly don't want to tell you what it will look like.

Same game 3rd like fallout 3 nothing new.

AbullSinCara said:
Same game 3rd like fallout 3 nothing new.

Exactly, and that is very, very, very bad. I'm not expecting much from Bethesda given their type of play, but I pray that they improve. And it's not gonna happen if it comes out this year, or even the next.

Back