Fallout 4 Teaser Trailer (Fan-made)

It was good. Felt pretty similar to the Fallout 3 adverts, which I guess you were going with. I don't know whether or no the song fitted Fallout's atmosphere very well.
Just so you know, I didn't like the idea of the enclave being in another Fallout game.

Eh, The Sound of Silence is a 60s song, and while that may seem trivial, there's a huge gap between the social situation it was written in and that of most Fallout sing-along happy songs.

As for the rest: was this done with the Source engine? A lot of the assets and the general look reminded me of it.

P.S. : I sure hope that not every Fallout teaser trailer will follow this type of panning shot with the music, etc. the first time it was a nice homage, the second time it worked as a contrast with Fallout 3, but a third time? Obviously it's okay for a fanmade one though :P

The video page and video itself is very misleading, you should probably rewrite the description to not look so official and mention that it's fanmade before it's flagged and removed for misrepresentation or something. Out of curiosity, why did you tag "san francisco"?

WorstUsernameEver said:
Eh, The Sound of Silence is a 60s song, and while that may seem trivial, there's a huge gap between the social situation it was written in and that of most Fallout sing-along happy songs.

Exactly, that sound isn't really fitting.

Other than that, it's okay, I guess, aside from a power armor guy. He's just superfluous, you should have added something different than power armor to associate to Fallout, because if there wasn't for the armor, there isn't much fallout there.
Setting the trailer in the wooded area is nice, I like that, but not enough destruction or post-apocalyptic feel to it.

Formerk said:
Out of curiosity, why did you tag "san francisco"?

I believe that's because there was some earlier Fallout 4 fanmade trailer which was set in San Francisco. A lot of people though (and some still think, I guess) that it was real because it was very misleading...and well done.

Not bad man, i like it.

I also had a half life déjà vu. Fallout would look great in source

The trailer really reminded me of the Post Apocalyptic world of Resistance 2.

Also I would love to see a fallout game with more tree's with some parts of the world been over grown.

rather then walking for miles in a desert you could walk around a large scary forest that could have a overgrow city in one area, grass plains, other cities no so overgrown and populated and a lot of hidden places to explore.

I thought the video was pretty good although the music does not fit the setting.

Back