Fallout Atlanta Pre-Alpha

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 and New Vegas Modding' started by lolpop109, Jul 14, 2016.

1. lolpop109

lolpop109 Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    Hi guys,

So basically my love for fallout has driven to try an create an actual fallout game ! I am calling this fallout Atlanta, its bascaily a mod of new vegas that takes you to a new world space ect. Updates for it going on frequently, Someone did comment saying they got 3 hours extra game play time. So thanks for reading will post a link to download also you can check out my youtube just type 'FNV Time lapse Geck' and you'll find my videos where I record a time lapse of me modding. (More videos coming soon)

Thanks , for reading

Link here : http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/m...ajax/comments/?thread_id=4128060&mod_id=61872

P.s I hope I placed this in the right place as I am new to site :D

2. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    I guess this belongs to New Vegas modding? Anyway, looks cool.

3. lolpop109

Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    Yes sorry Din't know where to post but cheers

4. Ursa

Ursa First time out of the vault

Mar 8, 2009
    Custum logo for you guys

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. Vergil

Vergil Banned

Jul 8, 2014
    Having actually been to Atlanta multiple times (live in Georgia) it's already pretty much a destitute wasteland so your work is cut out for you. :D

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  6. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Gender Fluid Skeleton Man Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    Make sure you throw Fort Benning in there. Home of the Infantry and Airborne.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  7. lolpop109

Modder

Jul 14, 2016
    The area I am working on is he other-side of the airport ; Forest Park , lake city and Williamburgs park