Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.10

1. This is on topic. People are telling lies and half-truths about the mod, which has effects on other people.
2. As i said before - with few exceptions, most of the stuff can be disabled. However, they make it sound as if it can't. They are shitting on features that are optional, which is hilarious to me.
3 / 4. No. You can express your opinion without being a toxic asshole. Actually that's not true - some people clearly can't. That said.. I dunno, but "fascist motorcycle" does sound quite negative to me. Especially considering from who that comment came.

1. I'm sorry, but it doesn't apply directly to project.
2. If you make a choice when installing et-tu. For example: "Minimal differences" and "complete set"? Remove the excess using a script or batch?

Last edited:
Or you can just open the config file and easily set whatever you want there. It's not a hidden feature, we also mention it in the readme.

Who are "they" you refer to? I read through that thread and it seems like your problem is with exactly one "Russian".
General opinion is that ettu is a solid thing, which is good, and is being developed, which is also good.
Also, I think you misinterpreted the part about the bike; if you skip all the bullshit, the bottom line is that it is a good addition worth keeping.

Tldr: Stalin be stallin'. The bike is great.

Who are "they" you refer to? I read through that thread and it seems like your problem is with exactly one "Russian".
There were multiple people in the past. I'm not going to browse through the thread again to point them out, though. There's better things I can do with my time.

He has a peculiar manner of communication, nothing more.
You mean like how war is called "special military operation"? :D

You mean like how war is called "special military operation"? :D
Probably, this is not a correct example. Maybe a cat and a pussy. If it is possible to understand correctly. It's all a matter of correctness and mentality. It's all interesting, but I'd rather discuss the modification.

Last edited:
You mean like how war is called "special military operation"?

Maybe Putin should have called it Operation Desert Storm just to confuse things.

Is it best just to apply one mod or is there a sequence like RP then x , y, z ? Or does fixt , et tu , megamods or whatever clash ?

Ettu comes in its own folder and doesn't touch / care about other Fo2 mods.

Ettu comes in its own folder and doesn't touch / care about other Fo2 mods.

Ta
After I finish resurrection I will uninstall, reinstall then download. When I first saw the description: ettu allows Fallout 1 to be played in Fallout 2' s engine I thought it was FO 1 mod. Then again I am a stupid fucker.

Ok, this got a little too much off-topic, so I've decided to clean up the thread a tad.

Last edited:
Hi. Well done on doing the work on Fallout et tu, amazing job. I have got a question: What is max level in the mod? Regards

Max. level is 21 like in Fo1. You can disable the xp table in the ddraw.ini or change it to whatever else you want.

Heyyy,

thanks a lot for this mod.

One question: in new features you mention:
  • "Continue playing after the main story has been completed (Optional)."
How do I enable this? Couldn't find it in ddraw.ini or fo1_settings.ini.

It's the Fo2 engine, so a popup will ask you, just like it did in Fo2 at the end.

It's the Fo2 engine, so a popup will ask you, just like it did in Fo2 at the end.

When I tried in vanilla FO2 to continue to play I would always get a crash in the green transition area back into San Fran. The fatal error type crash where it seems it has looked for a registry address which is corrupted or does not exist. That is just an uneducated guess.

Back