Fallout POS story and development

raynor009

Yeehaw!?!
I never got to finish POS myself due to not owning a PS2 and emulator version running poorly. I found this video today and listened to it entirely. Looking at the larger picture, its probably a better game than Fallout 4 and 76

Someone should port this to PC and add back the cut content they planned for it. And it didn't even need any CBB, CNBC, STD.. whatever titty mods cause it was already built in. Now thats what I call ahead of its time. Bethesda should take notes.

Last edited:
With all due respect mister, or ma'am if you prefer. I would squarely place Fallout 76 leagues higher than POS. At least it moderately suceeded to have a coherent story with it's own identity. Not claiming it was great or anything.
Fallout POS kinda reminds me of the Russian trash ripoffs like Krai Mira. They lack soul.
Fallout POS is like Borderlands before Borderlands was even a thing, and still feels like a ripoff of Borderlands lol.

With all due respect mister, or ma'am if you prefer. I would squarely place Fallout 76 leagues higher than POS. At least it moderately suceeded to have a coherent story with it's own identity. Not claiming it was great or anything.
Fallout POS kinda reminds me of the Russian trash ripoffs like Krai Mira. They lack soul.
Fallout POS is like Borderlands before Borderlands was even a thing, and still feels like a ripoff of Borderlands lol.
Well at least Fallout: POS was honest with how it presented itself, unlike Failout 76 where it practically mislead people into thinking that it's a PROPER, REAL Fallout game!
Pretty much a botched attempt at a Survival MMO with a coded with Fallout paint on it.
:D :roll:

unlike Failout 76 where it practically mislead people into thinking that it's a PROPER, REAL Fallout game!
Lol I remember those days where Todd revealed what fallout 76 was actually going to be. I wasn't into fallout at that time, but even I could see how the entire idea was simply stupid.

For me, fallout 76 is the beginning of the degeneration of old and respected franchises that we see in the modern gaming industry today, as it normalized companies leading people on and completely disregarding what those franchises they were making games on meant.

I mean, at least 3 and 4 didnt completely stray away from the formula. But with 76, no one really cares about fallout anymore. I imagine we could say the same thing about other video game series.

Back