Fallout Tactics on insane difficulty

broneslav

First time out of the vault
About a year ago I tried to make a fast-playthrough video playing FT.
Special conditions was: real time, tough guy, one char (solo) and max speed.
As a result I made this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy2uQiThZhnpqXnYG054lHil5MdNSuirt
19 missions on normal difficulty and 2 last on hard.

Now i'd like to complicate the task and make all missions on insane difficulty.
When i start my new playthrough the brahmin wood mission immidiately became a nightmare. Many attempts ended with death of my char.
Is it possible at all? I've almost lost a hope to complete first mission on insane difficulty.

About a year ago I tried to make a fast-playthrough video playing FT.
Special conditions was: real time, tough guy, one char (solo) and max speed.
As a result I made this playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy2uQiThZhnpqXnYG054lHil5MdNSuirt
19 missions on normal difficulty and 2 last on hard.

Now i'd like to complicate the task and make all missions on insane difficulty.
When i start my new playthrough the brahmin wood mission immidiately became a nightmare. Many attempts ended with death of my char.
Is it possible at all? I've almost lost a hope to complete first mission on insane difficulty.

I really like your initiative for such challenge!

But I don't believe Insane is doable in Solo, especially in combination with Tough Guy.

I will suggest you the following additional challenge after this walkthrough, you've made:

With your restrictions plus one additional - to not consume any permanent boosters (like books).

In other words your character should remain CREATABLE in multiplayer (in multiplayer game you should be able to create your character WITHOUT ANY differences in Attributes, Stats, Health and so on).

As an additional challenge you may try to complete the next playthrough on Hard difficulty, but this would require too many restarts, because the mistakes will be punished much harder.

Anyway, respect on you!

I re-take FT yesterday, and playing in insane. 1st mission done withow hack or crak, but cant do with hardcore char... play hardcore, in insane dificult withow hack...is insane!

Back