Fallout Tactics Portraits

Hey you don't need to restore folders gui and tables to .bos once extracted corectly fallout will be using them, so olny extract .bos files and paste *.zars to char folder in gui, and edit female\male .txt files(Entities_0.bos).

50 female+5 male.
5.gifvol5.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice portraits! I specially like the ones with masks!! Where are they from? Movies? Halloween masks?

Hi, most from events like hot ground and similar gatherings for people who will gladly live in westerlands:), and from people who creates costiumes for them or some steampunk creations.

it's been a while
61 portraits, im pretty sure some may be duplicated from earlier relases, but who cares:seriouslyno:.
Next realse... yes there will be, but olny my dying hdd know when.

Attachments

• 7xx.png
    7xx.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,102
  • Animation7x.gif
    Animation7x.gif
    352.3 KB · Views: 999
  • Vol7x.rar
    Vol7x.rar
    370.6 KB · Views: 557
Cool Portraits here. It seems we all have similar interest when it comes to squaddies -- Lot's of babes !

It's funny, you got that one 'Inmate' mugshot in your volume 02 - - I've got him in a small cameo in my Mod already, LOL. Also got a lot of other creeps and celebrity mugshots.

I like vol 04 and may use some of them. I'm always looking for new portraits, so thanks for all the work.

xkcon good to know that. There should be some misc release, but the next three will be babes + some men.
But if someone like and need some Robo-ghoul-xxx portraits then feel free to ask:puppy-dog:.

77b1a7be.png
Animation8.gif

Attachments

Hi All,

Can someone tell me why modifying recruit hair/skin/armor color does not work? I have patch v1.27 and have been able use FT Tools to modify portraits, skills, perks etc. The last thing I am trying to do is change the default hair/skin/armor color. But this is not working for me for some strange reason. I already tried restarting the game from the beginning after I updated the .ent files.

If someone knows how to do this can you please let me know?

Or, if someone can confirm that this is not possible with the mod tool then please let me know so I will stop wasting time trying >.<

Thanks!

I did that succesfully with all my prefab (remember that there is two bars to ajust the color...), and saw a lot of actors in my maps (imported from other modders), and they use custom colors too. Maybe there is a problem with the recruits only. Here I have still some problems with the QUARTERMASTER. I ask him to add 1 items and he add 41 of them, each time... (WTF?) I try to find a solution. I also have a problem with custom colors for entities on the random map. They get their colors right, but it seems there is a kind of random script going on, some have bright green versions of my nice brown colors, some have sharp versions of my colors... I don't know how to avoid this!

Well Kurdish women have diffrent opinion.
I do not demand that you must put woman potrtrait in your mod, i create them for those that want some other portraits than orginal from fallout.

For those who care, since my hdd went from nfts to raw partitions i am curently in proces of coppying data and the next release is stil unclear.

Last edited:
Back