Fallout Tactics: Revised

RobertHouse

Fallout Tactics Moderator
Modder
Mod page on Mod DB: http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-tactics-revised

This mod is not dead!

It's been almost 3 years since the project was last updated and just a few days ago i received a message by VengeFulSniper, the message was a reply to an older message i had sent almost 2 years ago, he explained that the project is not dead and he is still very interested in getting it finished but he is unsure he has the attention and time to complete it by himself.

I'm posting this to see if anyone wants to donate any of there free time and skills towards finishing this projects?

If your interested comment below or email me: robco.db@gmail.com

I don't have a complete list yet but more than likely we need 3D modelers, sprite creators/tile creators and mappers.

I could...Playtest it for bugs? :o

On the off-chance that the project creator needs someone to proofread dialogue text and the such, I could do that :o I've been writing creatively in my free time for almost ten years, so I might be able to spot stuff c:

Does he needs any maps,what kind of maps does he wants?in plus he could use my maps i just sent you for Enclave II who cares they are the same he can modify it a little.
-----------------
Looked over that mod on moddb,it's a weapon modding

I'm not sure what the specs are for the maps, I'll post all the information soon.

Thank you Diablo, glad to have you apart of the project.

Back