Fallout TV Series Begins Production

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
According to an exclusive at Deadline the much anticipated Fallout TV series is actually making progress. I remember talking about stuff like this back in 2005 when it was just a dream. Now the nightmare will soon be reality.

Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy’s Kilter Films, is coming together. Nolan is set to direct the premiere of the series, which is slated to begin production in 2022. Geneva Robertson-Dworet (Captain Marvel) and Graham Wagner (Silicon Valley) have come aboard as showrunners.

Fallout is one of the greatest game series of all time,” Joy and Nolan said at the time. “Each chapter of this insanely imaginative story has cost us countless hours we could have spent with family and friends. So we’re incredibly excited to partner with Todd Howard and the rest of the brilliant lunatics at Bethesda to bring this massive, subversive, and darkly funny universe to life with Amazon Studios.”

I'm not aware of these people, but the worst that can happen is it becomes more popular, and we get that MMO finally. Amazon will drop it after one or two years like The Tick if it does poorly.

No but I think we will see some flashbacks.
Flashbacks were my initial thought as well, because the actor is on the younger side. Then again, House uses whatever picture of himself on the computer screen he wants so I don’t know why my mind immediately went to his old body and therefore the actor would have to be playing House in flashbacks.

T
They will be doing at least a few flashbacks. This will allow people to have more of that Fallout stuff we never got to see. Also...

Just look and think about what good shit is coming for fans of retro future in the...future. Less Mad Max more good shit!

They will be doing at least a few flashbacks. This will allow people to have more of that Fallout stuff we never got to see. Also...

Just look and think about what good shit is coming for fans of retro future in the...future. Less Mad Max more good shit!

This looks interesting, but Apple TV+ makes me weary because they made shit. Still.. Will keep an eye on this!

T
I do not have Apple TV so I will be 123Movie nighting this whenever but it has a good cast and looks unique.

IMG_3443.jpg

They are doing FNV stuff.
Anyone can edit anything on IMDB

If Halo show is anything to go by, don't hold your breath. Why corpos can't let this IP to rest. I pray Amazon or whoever doing this, will do the same as WB with Batgirl.

Last edited:
Aside from the Lord of the Rings show, Amazon has actually has a great run at adaptions. So, I'm not saying it's definitely going to be good, but if I had to put my faith in any company adapting Fallout it'd probably be them.

Does anyone remember these things? And the the dusty shops where you would rent a crappy video for $2 for a week! As as a kid you would negotiate with your siblings as to what to watch...and don't forget to rewind those videos after watching. Entertainment required effort...

0x0.jpg

T
Yes Pixote I owned VHS tapes as well. I loved when the VCR would eat them.

And the the dusty shops where you would rent a crappy video for $2 for a week!
The best thing about the video renting store we had in the town I would go to school in, was that the owner would let us pay and play the Sega Mega Drive she had in the store. But if an inspector would ever appear, we would have to say we were just trying the game/console to see if we would want to buy it or something.
I guess the owner didn't have a commercial gaming license or something like that :roffle:.

Back