Fallout TV series, tell me why it will be awful/great

post apocalyptical society rebuilt from the ash of a WW3, from the 50s imagination of how future look like, imagined by 90s thinking how the 50s should think....

Yeah, I can see the visual cognitive crying from here.

No, they would have to sacrifice something to make it palatable to TV audience. Otherwise it's just a Mad Max reimagined, repackaged, which is how I think they would make it. They just want to milk Fallout theme for their use. As Mad Max fanbase was disillusioned with them since the last film.

Last edited:
I wonder if it would be better animated? Probably not with the western animation studios.

I Think I'm Going To love ❤ Fallout TV Series it's About Time Fallout Got TV Series And Have No doubt it's Going To Be Amazing.

The bots have evolved. Timmy Murphy was only the beginning.

With the rate any tv/movie adaptations go, I think it would be awful. Most of the corporations that makes these want to appeal to a broader audience and make more money. They wont make it for the established fan base and either dumb it down or just make it so generic.

Would love to have a good series or movie, just not convinced it will happen

It would probably be what most Netflix shows have "Gay characters, half baked corny plot line, boring the viewers keeping it mildly interesting"
Waste of time, that's what I expect.

Back