Fallout: Vault 13 - Demo available

He didn't worked on Morrowind. Plus the art direction in Oblivion and Skyrim was pretty horrendous (specially Oblivion).

And i don't know, i don't think Fallout 3 really encapsulates the grittyness and bleakness of the originals. Just because you have a bunch of destroyed buildings doesn't mean you are capturing the same aethestic of Fallout 1 and 2, because those games's art went far beyond just destroyed stuff.
I totally Agree, Adam's art had a very Y2K feel + it was edgy and overcluttered in terms of aesthethics. Compare his power armor, vault suits, weapons etc. with originals.

I totally Agree, Adam's art had a very Y2K feel + it was edgy and overcluttered in terms of aesthethics. Compare his power armor, vault suits, weapons etc. with originals.
Morrowind really was the last Bethesda game with good art direction, every game after either looks bland and boring (Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3) or atrocious (Fallout 4, 76 and Starfield).

Morrowind really was the last Bethesda game with good art direction, every game after either looks bland and boring (Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3) or atrocious (Fallout 4, 76 and Starfield).
The older games had some character with the art style which came with the 7th generation. The modern games lack any kind identity, it's just bland and texture-less; too smooth.

The older games had some character with the art style which came with the 7th generation.
Nah, Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3 look boring and basic. Even New Vegas is included in that group because its graphics and art direction are some of the weakest part of the game.

Not gonna tell me Oblivion with its generic ass, wannabe Lord of the Rings art direction and Skyrim's generic as fuck dollar store viking art direction had any character. And Fallout 3 just looks like the most basic apocalyptic setting, it has no character whatsoever.

Back