Five Common Misconceptions about Fallout: The Series

There isn't any sign of struggle anywhere else in Primm other than the City Hall. It mostly went down exactly as Vulpes Inculta described. They were able to round up the entire town and the Powder Gangers to perform the lottery, then executed them one by one while crucifying the rest.
You're totally mistaken here - There's like 4 NCR troopers who were killed in the motel office on the northwestern side of town, there's the guy with the laser rifle who vaporized a Legionnaire in the trailer park, and at least two houses with dead legionnaires. And of course the Town Hall, which you acknowledge

I think CT Phipps is making too strong a claim, even if there was some struggle (which there was) that's not inconsistent with Vulpes's narrative being overall correct.

You're totally mistaken here - There's like 4 NCR troopers who were killed in the motel office on the northwestern side of town, there's the guy with the laser rifle who vaporized a Legionnaire in the trailer park, and at least two houses with dead legionnaires. And of course the Town Hall, which you acknowledge

I think CT Phipps is making too strong a claim, even if there was some struggle (which there was) that's not inconsistent with Vulpes's narrative being overall correct.
You're right, but I'll also point out that the NCR troopers were the first to go and didn't see it coming.

For example, they get accused of slavery by outsiders but their second-class citizen status is still something people are falling over themselves to accept because cleaning floors and scrubbing toilets is better than having to deal with starvation and radroaches. They have an exploitative labor system but ACTUAL slavery is existing tight outside of the place in the Den.
Either you're misremembering, or you took what Vault City characters said at face value.

Vault City was one of the main importers of slaves from the Slaver's Guild. Metzger himself says it's one of the main places he wants to communicate with via radio, and if you're a Slaver, you get access to the Day Pass for free. Also there's a quest where a non-citizen got into a bar fight with a Citizen, and now has to work as a "Servant" to pay off his debt to the citizen.

Vault City will say, as propaganda, that the "Servants" would rather be their than having to live on the outside, but it's propaganda. The game makes it explicit that this is slavery.

Either you're misremembering, or you took what Vault City characters said at face value.

Vault City was one of the main importers of slaves from the Slaver's Guild. Metzger himself says it's one of the main places he wants to communicate with via radio, and if you're a Slaver, you get access to the Day Pass for free. Also there's a quest where a non-citizen got into a bar fight with a Citizen, and now has to work as a "Servant" to pay off his debt to the citizen.

Vault City will say, as propaganda, that the "Servants" would rather be their than having to live on the outside, but it's propaganda. The game makes it explicit that this is slavery.

Ah, that does change things. I suppose I missed that because I just blow Metgzer away once I have the weapons necessary and never really bother to talk to the guy. I do recall the quest, though, because there's a horrifying end to the quest as you can blackmail said citizens wife into sex with you to get him free.

I was like....jesus christ. This is in the game?

1. That Vault-Tec launched the nukes
2. That Cooper is Vault Boy
3. That NCR was nuked in 2177
4. That the Enclave Dog is Dogmeat

6. That's not the Prydwen
7. There's any good guys in the show
What can I say?
I think I read on some terminal that they heard the planes coming.
Somewhere, maybe the Avellone Bible, I read that it is not known who dropped the bombs first. But I also read that other countries, besides the USA and China, then started to drop theirs. It is not specified which ones.

It remains to be said that Vault-Tec did not need to drop 10 or 100 bombs/missiles, one would have been enough to then start the tennis match between the states involved in the main conflict.

It remains to be said that so far only 2 atomic bombs have been dropped on densely populated areas and in the Fallout TL they were the same as in ours. The USA. so it is possible that VT started it.

Cooper was the initial face for VT's campaign as Vault Boy, then upon discovering the company's plans he either walked away from them or was pushed away, going broke and ending up doing birthday parties.
So VT asked Hubris Comics (I think) to create a very optimistic mascot, based a bit on the Cooper model

I don't know for sure, in 2277 I was in Washington DC looking for my father.
I haven't played FNV in a few years but I don't remember anything about it. The courier is given the ability to nuke the NCR in the Lonesome road DLC... the one in the divide. But that's 2281 or so.

Any dog can be Dogmeat, just as any St. Bernard dog can be Beethoven and any German Shepherd can be Rex (the dog from the TV series, not the Kings).
It's just a name (even though his real name is a code for something-4), for obvious reasons it can't be the dog from the first fallouts and certainly not the one from 3 and 4 set on the opposite coast.

Maybe there were more than one Prydwen, like Prydwen 1, Prydwen 2, Prydwen 3, ecc...

No one is ever completely good or completely evil. Not even Marvel's Thanos is completely evil in reality (let's leave aside the movies).

Lucy is the person who comes closest to the good character par excellence, at least at the beginning. I also think her naivety serves to make her appear so. But that's because she spent her entire life underground. But I think it's also a narrative choice to show how the wasteland changes you profoundly. The same change that happened in Cooper/The Ghoul in much longer time. Even in the movies he initially didn't want to kill his opponents. Clint Eastwood didn't have that problem.

Back