Fo2: Doctor Skill Need Bypassed by Lenny?

NMLevesque

Commie Ghost
For crippled limbs, quests needs, and whatever use that isn't just healing hp: what can Lenny do, to de-necessitate investing in the Doctor skill?

Oops, I think I selected the wrong category. This should be in gameplay help right?

Good question, I know Myron will help with the Jet Antidote quest if you take him to the Vault City doctor. It's possible Lenny will help you heal Bess' broken leg in Modoc, haven't checked yet, and he does have a conversation with a ghoul you dig up in one of the graves in Golgotha, but I can't think of any other quests he'd help you with. I don't usually keep him in the group, too fragile :P

Forgot I posted this. I think it came down to whether or not there was any way to bring him into vault city to do its doctor checks in the vault.

Oh, lol, that's easy. Townspeople will turn hostile when they see supermutants or ghouls, and the vault guards ask you to leave even if you're a citizen when you get there, but you can just bypass all that by pressing the number 4 on town map screen when entering from the world map.

Alternatively, if you want to role-play through it, you could drop Lenny before talking to the gate guards and pick him back up when they open the door, then sneak through town to the vault and attack-move past the guards to get inside. The citizens might start yelling about a mutant and calling the guards, but nothing happens unless you get within line of sight of them and they start combat.

Not sure if Lenny has any dialogue options for Dr. Troy though, as he starts punching me if I bring Marcus with me, and tries to call the non-existent guards too :P

Good luck, let me know if anything interesting happens! :)

Back