Formula 1 2013

<3 me that yellow helmet.

Nice going on getting that t-shirt man. That was obviously one of the most memorable Kimi moments since his comeback. The rest of the races are meh, they have to happen just because.

I think the Hulk will end up at Lotus, but if not, it'll be Maldonado. It's weird that Perez got only 1 season, especially with a shite car. All these newbies... just makes me think of Webber's remark about newbies, F1 isn't a finishing school, they should be up and ready when they get there.

We'll see what happens to the sport in the next 5 years, the finances of it are totally screwed up right now and when Bernie leaves there's not going to be anyone with that kind of leverage around anymore

It's kinda cool reading you guys talk about this. I wish I was this interested in the nuances of F1. It's kinda like listening to dudes talk about football. Satisfaction of this sport, for me, only comes with an onboard cam on a hotlap with the speakers turned to max.

Oh man am I tired of this wet weather delay bullshit. Why do they even make full wets? They NEVER use them in competitive sessions. Funny how they managed to drive around for 4 hours in total on them this entire weekend without spontaneously exploding, but oh no, now that we're pushing we can't risk having the best drivers in the world drive before the medical car can floor it around the track without opposite lock. Fuck. Drive to the conditions. It's not a lottery unless you make it one by going too fast. And then you fucked up.

Rolling starts if it's a race, ok, fine, but for fucks sake start the race unless it's like Fuji 2007.

^^^^^^^

Agreed 100%, then they get out there do an installation lap and it's fucking intermediates. Fucking DRIVE assholes.

Looks like Seb is going to be making history though. Brazil is always entertaining at least, hopefully something fun happens.

Was a p cool race actually. Interlagos somehow makes it happen although maybe it was a lot down to the changing conditions from qualy to race and no dry running to determine setup.

Man, imagine the fight for 2nd in WCC if Massa hadn't kept running the normal line through the last corner and gotten that stupid drive through. Hamilton right behind, and all their crashtastic history hehe. Would've been epic if their fight would've determined the outcome.

Back