Fortnite Fallout teaser

Brother None personally asked me to change my name from what it was originally.

IIRC... isn't his name Thomas Beekers?

My original user name was Gizmo.
(With the trailing dot.)

The original user with the name Gizmo hadn't logged in for several years before FO3 was even announced, Once BN noticed the dot, he exclaimed that it was terrible, and asked me for another name. So I gave him my Youtube channel name, which at the time really was —junk— I'd upload to include in forum posts.

While were on the topic of user name origins. Mine is the last name of my character from my final playthrough of New Vegas, "Samuel Traeger". I rarely RP in games but New Vegas was a special case, so I came up with a loose background for the character. Don't ask what it is, because it tends to change.

Wonder if Interplay every thought that characters based off a game they made while almost bankrupt would be played by gen alpha in a mass battle royale only a month after 65 million people watched a tv show based off the 3rd 4th and 5th installments of the series.

War never changes I spose.

I've never liked the Bethesda power armors. It's not because it's Bethesda, it is because they branded them as the earlier and later models, while the T-51 does not look like a design evolved from, or later into either of the other two. The others do not share its design aesthetic.

Back