FT Awaken patch 1.41

do I install awaken1.4 then install this patch then install

do I install awaken1.4 then install this patch then install the 1.4 english language patch?

or do install awaken 1.4 then the language patch then this patch?

or can this patch only be played properly in polish?\

thanks!

All is written in reamde.txt file:

Code:
Install Awaken mod v1.4 PL
Install this patch by unpacking the files to Awaken\Awaken\ directory and overwrite files.
Start new game.

so the 1.41 patch includes the english language update?

so the 1.41 patch includes the english language update?

I read the readme, and that statement is not whatsoever clear... it doesn't reference the existence of the english language patch at all so one doesn't know if it is included, unnecessary, redundant, or incompatible....

obviously it is one or more of these things... so far it seems to be working so I think that given your offhanded remark... included, and redundant would be my conclusion

After playing the mod to about halfway, I have to say: You have done a huge amount of work to make FOT look and feel as much FO as possible :) Kudo's for the huge amount of work and for not using shortcuts.

As this mod proves, FOT is not a RPG, but the feel of FO is there, except for the annoying amount of random encounters.

If you are still updating the mod, I could see what bugs I can find from it... Im still just fiddling with FOT modding, but learning fast, as I have modded numerous games before, so learning a new system is not that hard really.

One thing that comes to mind about the mod though (except the random encounters, grr!): Comparing to the official FOT campaign, it kindof lacks in the feeling part... everything is too clean and nice. And FOT is very politically correct compared to FO1 or FO2... :)

And yes, the NPC:s are actually worse than the ones in FO1 or FO2...

I do like the low tech feel (for the first half atleast) of it, and that its hard like its fathers are :)

I have just finished this mod and it was great. Found no issues or bugs with this 1.41d patch :)

Back