Game "journalists" are preemptivelly blaming negative receival of Starfield on review bombing.

People don't need to come up with dumbass reasons to hate Todd Howard, there's plenty of legit reasons to do so and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.
AMEN TO THAT NORZAN! Yes, there are PLETHORA of reasons to hate Todd Howard.

And BTW, I just wanna point out that I don't hate Todd Howard for who he is, as a person I mean because well, I obviously don't know the guy personally. As a business man however, he's given everybody the RIGHT to crap on him given his track record! So yes, he's one of the biggest, most overrated, overhyped con artist I've ever seen!!!

:bow:

:smug:

There is no logical reason to hate Todd Howard when I really think about it. He cannot help it that dumb games sell so well. Maybe you should be happy that you are not one of the fans. Or better yet maybe you should stop hating people for liking different things than you do because you aren't really any more intelligent if you can click dialog options and make numbers go up the right way.

He isn't a con artist. He is just using marketing speak to sell games to people that do not take shit so Siriusly.

There is no logical reason to hate Todd Howard when I really think about it. He cannot help it that dumb games sell so well. Maybe you should be happy that you are not one of the fans. Or better yet maybe you should stop hating people for liking different things than you do because you aren't really any more intelligent if you can click dialog options and make numbers go up the right way.

He isn't a con artist. He is just using marketing speak to sell games to people that do not take shit so Siriusly.
siiiiiiiiiiiiiimp. :V

Fuck Todd. ^^,

Gonna get this armor and paint it green. Will be interesting to see what the mods end up looking like for this game.

Back