Genuinely think I hate fallout modding.

TeeVoo

First time out of the vault
Just trying to use some simple mods to get new vegas looking decent. Specifically messing around with performance and bug fixers and the new Vegas redesigned.

Yet the amount of hoops you have to jump through is just amazing.
I've been using New vegas redesigned for years suddenly out of nowhere there are conflicts. Suddenly, so many conflicts and old bugs, I start do to research "INSTALL THIS MOD INSTEAD IT'S OUT DATED---- BUT MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING PATCH 1.5 OF NEW VEGAS MOD MANGER WITH THE POOPOO PEEPEE .ESP INABLE BUT ALSO SET YOUR MESH TEXTURE PENIS TO .5 AND NOT .05*

*EDIT: THIS MOD IS NOW OUTDATED USE ASSRAPISTS NEW MOD INSTEAD IT'S BETTER!

go to assrapists mod page

: UNISTALL ALL MODS, DO NOT USE DURING ACTIVE SAVE!!! USE FALLOUT MOD ORGANIZERS 3.0.1 ONLY!!! LOAD MY MOD FIRST. USE MY SPESIFIC PATCH! Also go to this 3rd party website because NM SUCKS ASS AND ARE TAKING MY DONATIONS! **** DO NOT ALSO SET YOUR MESH TEXTURE PENIS TO .5 AND NOT .05 CHANGE IT BACK TO .05 BUT ONLY IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE ESP ON THE 9TH DAY ON A FULL MOON THAT WAS ALSO A TUESDAY RIGHT BEFORE THE OFFICAL START OF WINTER, IF IT WAS AFTER THE 9TH DAY YOU CAN CHANGE IT BACK TO .5 BUT ONLY IF YOU INSTALL THIS MOD I HAVE THAT IF YOU DELETE THE 30GB PICTURE OF A POTATO WON'T WORK***
*installing mod*
*Opens a mod laucnher*
*Install this compatibility patch!
*WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSTALL WILLOW TOO?*

Jesus fucking christ.
and these poindexters have vague undetailed modding instructions but can't even program a mod properly and is just frankinstiened together with spaghetti code and chicken wire is a real pot/kettle situation. i'm so sick of it.

That's why I stick to Classic Fallouts, well, it's also because my PC is older than decade.

Back