getting into westin's estate (NCR, FO2)

pwnttothemax

First time out of the vault
so i've read that you can get into westin's estate by
#1 - talking to the midget guy in the gunshop.
#2 - letting Jack blow up the power supply.

unfortunately, i must have either been drunk or on the phone when i blew off the midget's comment about working for westin. also, i talked jack down from setting off the bomb.

so how the balls do i get in there? should i just say "screw it" and not try to complete the "unified NCR" questline? lol i need some hax or maybe an alternate entry point. hepp meh hepp meh!

Talk to the sherif. He is standing at the corner with the midget's shop. Then you have to talk the guy behind the force field. Go stand close to the force field and you can talk to him. If you say you are there for work and the sherif send you, he should lower the force field.

thanks a lot. i also discovered a few other ways to get through, though clearly they are unnecessary now:

place a bomb near one of the FF emitters, then hide from the guard, end combat, run through blinking FF...

also, just do the jobs for vault city (kill raiders, recover Accounting Book and a Bishop Holodisk), and ask for entrance. if you don't bug bishop too much after this, he will make you a Made Man before he accuses you of taking down his raiders

Back