Gob, the bartender who knew my name.

Actually, getting Roy into the tower by unleashing the Feral Ghouls give you negative Karma.

Also Fallout 3 is a game, trying using your imaginations to see pass the small bits that lack detail.

Von Drunky said:
Actually, getting Roy into the tower by unleashing the Feral Ghouls give you negative Karma.

Also Fallout 3 is a game, trying using your imaginations to see pass the small bits that lack detail.

If you talk him into the tower you get positive. He then unleashes the ghouls anyway which in my mind makes him an open target, however the game developers feel otherwise. Killing rich people is ok!

The details make the game fun. I enjoyed having that pause at the end of the game where I needed the code yet I had no idea what is was, so I dug through the old data, and there was that bible reference from when you were a little kid. If I didn't die at that point I may have enjoyed the moment a bit longer....

Option 4 still results in the tower being overrun by feral ghouls only you get positive karma for doing it. Roy lets them in even though everyone was supposed to peacefully live together. Attempting to kill him after he does that gives you negative karma.

You need to replay the game. I just checked to find Ghouls and Smoothskins living togther with no ferals in sight.

pk1 said:
Option 4 still results in the tower being overrun by feral ghouls only you get positive karma for doing it. Roy lets them in even though everyone was supposed to peacefully live together. Attempting to kill him after he does that gives you negative karma.

Yeah my brother had that happen while playing F03 on PC, I did it on xbox360, but I just let them in instead.

But yeah my brother said he did the whole peaceful thing just to comeback and see that they had killed everyone anyways.

I guess its a bug, because i went back a few weeks after I let Roy in and everyone with the exception of the bigots that got kicked out was living in harmony.

Back