GOG's Post-apocalyptic games sale

I'm still not sure whether to buy Fallout 4 or not. I get an extra discount so I can get it at 80% off.

But I can't find a reason to buy it other than just to have it. I don't want to play it. Feels like unnecessary money to Beth$oft.

Anyone here have Kenshi on GOG? I see reviews saying it's one or two versions behind its Steam equivalent right now and it's something I've been wanting to pick up for awhile but prefer GOG if I can help it.

I'm still not sure whether to buy Fallout 4 or not. I get an extra discount so I can get it at 80% off.

But I can't find a reason to buy it other than just to have it. I don't want to play it. Feels like unnecessary money to Beth$oft.

If you do buy that version, for at least 80% off I would hope, keep in mind you have to install certain versions of mods that run with it. The Steam and GOG versions differ just enough to warrant it, though GOG offers version rollbacks, which I don't think Steam does.

Also, no Creation Club content, not even as extra DLC. That's a huge bonus by itself.

Good to know. Will the GoG version support total conversion mods if they are ever released? Like Vault 13.

Back