Handmade arts crafts sculpture textiles. Or is this dead and buried

Try polymer clay; its easy to find in stores or online; fantastically cheap, reusable, and can be set [hardened] by baking it in an oven. It is easily shaped by hand, or with even cheap plastic (or metal) carving tools.
I'll check it out.

You just put your greasy fat hands on it and squish it and put it in the oven. It's like eating hahaa..

Shock horror, people have spokeificated on this dead topic. Dioramas are like Diarrhoea, Diazepam and Diamorphine.
Diabetes is caused by overfilling the face, drinking too many beers and a lack of sexercise.
I may make a diorama from the fallout universe with biscuit/cookies, cakes/cakes and icing sugar.

Then in a fit of pique caused by an artistic temperament, eat the fucking lot, swilled down with lager, scotch whisky and ginger ale/beer.

I may make an edifice to human evolution out of burnt out lithium batteries that have set peoples cars/houses on fire.

I don't have the money to fail. :(
making stuff is all about failing, if you simply want a nice end product just hire someone else to build your diorama
or you could use whatever garbage you have lying about like cardboard, plastic cups, nails, sticks, paper mache etc etc. use your imagination, google "diorama on a budget" or something like that for inspiration, won't cost you a penny

I don't have the money for that either.

Mr Rex gave you the perfect answer. Stop crying poverty and crack on with your Gun Runners diorama ;P
#Tip 36 : For the green toxic sludge use some PVA white glue thinned a bit with H2O and tinted with green acrylic paint .Estimated cost £2 or X10 for Sveedish Krowns.

Back