Has anyone waited for full release of wasteland 2 to buy?

Discussion in 'Wasteland Discussion' started by WhiskeyBob813, Aug 19, 2014.

1. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    Alright, let it be, guys. I think I'll pass on this one after all, getting a little tired with this nonsense. Underrail looks much better anyway, so not a big deal for me.

The power could be generated pretty easily with diesel generator, I don't know how you could generate internet connectivity though.

2. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Dedman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I still need my box damnit. Hasn't came in yet. Just started playing it. Loving it thus far. I really want my box though and I'm not sure what to do to check on that. The shipping was confirmed and it was supposed to have shipped. The no tracking thing is worrying me.

I came in fresh without having played the beta and I am happy for that. A lot of the complaints I have heard about the game haven't even bothered me. The camera for one isn't such a big deal as people made it out to be. No bugs so far but I'm not far in. I can already tell it will be one of my favorites. The minor inconvenience of downloading the game with my shitty internet was worth it.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
  3. 4too

4too Vault Senior Citizen

Apr 30, 2003
    DSL Issue

@ valcik

Discovered the patch sizes for GOG tend to be less huge than Steam.

Metaphor for differing marketing philosophies, GOG less data tracking intrusive, Steam a circus big top expansive, wanting to know you so as to serve you, … to some or every ones’ advantage.

Served to whose taste? Well that’s the glory of choice. Can even walk away from all offers.

I’m on mediocre DSL, until I get the right offer WITHOUT PAYING FOR TELEVISION I DON”T WATCH , … sorry for ranting.

On medicare speed DSL with no ‘cap’ other than what can funnel down the tube, so less time updating with games designed to play off line has its attractions.

Go and do it to it on Underrail and support our genre.

Later perhaps, catch Wasteland 2 on sale, and let GOG be your imaginary friend in the Cloud, storing your purchase until down load, and becoming your conduit for patches.

4too

• [Like] [Like] x 1