Hey guys

Shadowman

Water Chip? Been There, Done That
I just thought I'd pop in for a sec. How is everyone doing?

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."

*Crickets chirp* Yup. This probably sounds worse than it is, but why do I get the feeling you're only here because V13 forums are down?

>*Crickets chirp* Yup. This
>probably sounds worse than it
>is, but why do I
>get the feeling you're only
>here because V13 forums are
>down?

Nah, you're wrong, that's just a coincidence. Actually I haven't posted much there either lately.

"The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations."

Uhhh.... I'm doing...... Fine.... Yeeessss... Fine..... There's nothing wrong with me.... Oh noo.... Nooo.... Not at all....

FALLOUT FANTASY?? WTF!!???

[link:users.senet.com.au/~dbschah/|DarkUnderlord]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://server3003.freeyellow.com/darkunderlord/images/interplay_cow.gif http://server3003.freeyellow.com/darkunderlord/images/demons_of_stupidity.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moo..... Moo.... I'm an Interplay Cow. (Ready to be milked with a Fallout style MMORPG with aliens!)

RE: Hey Shady

...good to see you, i`ve been away and just found out about that Fallout Fantasy shit, and the Killian affair, so i`m too pissed to say something funny. You`re still one of the great ones though, so it`s always good to "see" you.

>Uhhh.... I'm doing...... Fine.... Yeeessss... Fine.....
>There's nothing wrong with me....
>Oh noo.... Nooo.... Not at
>all....
>
>FALLOUT FANTASY?? WTF!!???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm actually one of the riders of the apocalypse. I bring you death and Fallout Fantasy. War, Famine and Pestilence will follow with respectively Fallout Online, a fallout FPS and The Sims: Fallout edition.

Hey Shadow, good to see you again.

Yeah, the Fallout Fantasy thing is pretty bad...check out the front page here. I wonder if I should have added more vitriol?

I heard that, Ugly John.

"Did we give up when the GERMANS bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Back