Fallout 2 mod Home sweet home

No but if you already finished New Reno, you won't be able to see the guy that tells the mansion's location. The only way to get to the mansion would be to use a savegame editor to spawn it on the map.

For skynet, if you haven't yet been to sierra army depot the mod will work
If you already met skynet it won't

@Liberty Bird
Sorry I really want to finish it but I never really had the time.
I have the maps ready and some of the scripts, so when I have the possibility I'll continue working on it ;)
@obimark sorry it is not for the moment

Is it just me or the exit grid is a bit buggy? It doesn't seem to register even though I'm right on top of it. I always have to walk towards the edge to exit, yet the previous position that I used to exit before no longer seems to work. I almost seem to "consume" a tile with each exit act.

@nkchan16 Hi, yes it is buggy, I messed up a bit the exit grid sorry. I don't think however that the tiles get consumed. I think I managed to fix it but didn't update the file. I'll add the fix when I get to finish the mod ;)

Yo I am looking forward to this, please give me any updates if you're actually gonna make it soon
im already in the process of making it, it will not come out for a while because I am releasing it along side another mod I am working on called The Chosen's Way (formerly The Way of Chosen)

wanta ask,im updating my mods for Megamod,and want to add this,do u care if i do or not?

Back