How often you have to deal with apologists?

RevBladeZ

First time out of the vault
I posted on Facebook about the stupid shit about how Bethesda retconned the way Jet was invented and about how stupid Kid in the Fridge is and the amount of people defending that was ridiculous.
About half of the people were saying how its completely plausible that Jet was a pre-war drug and Myron simply re-invented it and saying that we don't know that Ghouls can't survive in a fridge.

How often do you have to deal with this kind of shit?

Most people I know online are AAA brainwashed tards, so...Every day or so?

They fail to understand basic concepts like canon.

Or how without food and water a Ghoul will die just like any human, regardless of radiation. Even the Marked Men had to eat.

*AAA-Tard activate*

Uhm, they're ZOMBIES, they don't need food, air, or water.

Obviously they are enigmas of energy conservation.

There's one guy on r/Fallout over on Reddit that made a thread complaining about people hating on Fallout 4, so this is one of the only times I've dealt with apologists.

My dad is an apologist.

"Its all about money. *buys skyrim special edition"
"Canon doesn't matter"
"You wan everything explained"
^when I asked what was powering a random terminal
"There might be a power source you don't see"

Ugh... Remember Helios one?

I posted on Facebook about the stupid shit about how Bethesda retconned the way Jet was invented and about how stupid Kid in the Fridge is and the amount of people defending that was ridiculous.
About half of the people were saying how its completely plausible that Jet was a pre-war drug and Myron simply re-invented it and saying that we don't know that Ghouls can't survive in a fridge.

How often do you have to deal with this kind of shit?

Not often. I avoid Fallout 4 fanboys.

My dad is an apologist.
So is mine.
He loves Fo3, FoNV (his favorite out of the bunch, so he has some taste), and Fo4.
Me: "Dad you should really play Fallout 1 and 2, they're excellent games. The best in the series."
Dad: "Who wants to play some old school isometric strategy bullshit? Lol have fun w/ that, I'm gonna roam Boston with Piper"

I hear people whining about their Dad's playing shitty games while I wish my Dad ever played games with me at all.

I hear people whining about their Dad's playing shitty games while I wish my Dad ever played games with me at all.
Neither did mine. My dad finally got off meth when I turned 18. Only just now connecting with him tbh.

>is on meth for all my childhood
>never see him
>lived with his aunt
>most disappointing thing is he likes fo3 and fo4

Wtf is wrong with me I can forgive all that but... I mean these games are awful but holy shit I might hate them with too much passion tbh

Neither did mine. My dad finally got off meth when I turned 18. Only just now connecting with him tbh.

>is on meth for all my childhood
>never see him
>lived with his aunt
>most disappointing thing is he likes fo3 and fo4

Wtf is wrong with me I can forgive all that but... I mean these games are awful but holy shit I might hate them with too much passion tbh

You hate him for other reasons besides video games.

Back