How would you create a Fallout Movie/TV series

I don't really care for a Fallout movie or TV series. Fallout's setting wasn't terribly unique - it was the implementation that made it stand out as one of the most interactive games ever made.

Once you remove the interaction, well, you got the setting. And you can do it well too, I suppose. Whatever.

FO1 has a very compelling story and could be done as a movie. It would only work well as a movie. A TV series might be done about the Vault Dweller's adventures after the Master was destroyed and he was exiled from Vault 13. If you wanted to attract an audience, you would have to make it an action movie, with the Vault Dweller as a combination "Combat Boy" (for the action) and "Charisma Boy" (for the story telling). However, I think the emphasis needs to be on the story telling. The western setting of the game easily lends itself for an American western style story. It would be really cool if it could be done in CGI, starring the CGI of a dead movie star from the 50's. (John Wayne?)

Now FO2, that could be done as a series of some sort (movies or TV); each episode dealing with small adventures of the Chosen One as he/she seeks the GECK and later the Enclave.

I could go on for hours/pages about this sort of thing. I used to work in (God forgive me) Hollywood. I better cut this short before I get carried away and write you a script in this post. :silenced:

Back