I’m sorry

Helloitme

First time out of the vault
I know I have acted like an idiot on here before, but you won’t need to worry about that soon enough. I realize how exactly foolish I have been acting and I like to apologize to the community. And don’t worry about fallout 3 because I deleted all my characters because they are exactly the same apparently. I will be 100% committed to fallout new Vegas and hopefully I’ll learn to have it as my #1 game of all time

And don’t worry about fallout 3 because I deleted all my characters because they are exactly the same apparently. I will be 100% committed to fallout new Vegas and hopefully I’ll learn to have it as my #1 game of all time
Sounds good. I'm just gonna leave this here:

I know I have acted like an idiot on here before, but you won’t need to worry about that soon enough. I realize how exactly foolish I have been acting and I like to apologize to the community. And don’t worry about fallout 3 because I deleted all my characters because they are exactly the same apparently. I will be 100% committed to fallout new Vegas and hopefully I’ll learn to have it as my #1 game of all time
heres a rule of advice going forward; everything anyone says on the internet is bullshit and if you take their opinions to heart you shouldnt because thats fucking stupid

heres a rule of advice
heres another "rule of advice." i am fucking stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Another advice: don't double post. Anyway, who are you? What drama did I miss?

Kids today can't even drama properly, tsk tsk.
Well he went the spite/sarcasm route instead of saying
"Go kill urseulves soiboi faggits"
Let's give him that. Hard to find a guy on the losing end of a discussion not regressing to that these days....

He did start an alt account where he tells all Fallout 4 fans to kill themselves. Tryhard.

Back