I have made my first Fallout New Vegas mod - Sole Survivor joke mod

It would help to add an image. Did you model his face after the default male character? Anyway, it's good to see the F4 player character ridiculed for the joke they are.

It would help to add an image. Did you model his face after the default male character? Anyway, it's good to see the F4 player character ridiculed for the joke they are.

I am not that good. First mod ever.

I did make his dialogue as stupid as I could, though.

And Another Bump, I had some free time. So, I included some new dialogue and reactions to player actions.

Awesome mod, but, how did Nate get to the Mojave? I mean was there a quest marker leading him there, or did Momma Murphy Sawr it? :)

Well, I wanted to shoot this guy in the face and since I couldn't find one. I made it myself.

For fun, even if most people will skip it.

Well its got the originality, maybe you could have the sole survivor crusofixed or something like what the legion do

"It just works."

Damn, I will have to add it to the dialogue.

Turn him into a useless companion or make 5 of them and spread them throughout the wastes.
Shouldn't his name be Blue? or General Blue? people might get confused.
And you should be able to speak to him and he can only say yes as a reply and his hellos can only be Shaun? and SHAUN!! like Garry, Nate is the new Gary.

Shouldn't his name be Blue? or General Blue? people might get confused.
And you should be able to speak to him and he can only say yes as a reply and his hellos can only be Shaun? and SHAUN!! like Garry, Nate is the new Gary.

Well, then how am I supposed to show his intelect and tact, when all he says is Shaun? /s

Make a tribal village, huts and shacks built around a cross that has the SS pinned to it, name the location No Mutants Allowed.

Make a tribal village, huts and shacks built around a cross that has the SS pinned to it, name the location No Mutants Allowed.
I bet if you make the custom assets for the hut, shacks and cross @Ediros would be happy to include them. I look forward to seeing how your models coming out!

I like the mod, and I think it's hilarious. Was wondering if you'd ever make one but with a character model closer to the default male character, now that'd be really satisfying.

Back