I know this isn't Fallout related but..

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm getting a new computer soon that's a HUGE step up from my old P 166. As a result, I'm interested in buying an old game that wouldn't run on my old computer. It's called System Shock 2. I know it's been reviewed already, but I want to get a few opinions from people I trust before I buy it. If you've played it, I would like to know if you thought it was a good game or not. I'm really sorry about asking this, and you can give me a warning, but I figured some people might answer my question.

There is no problem with...

...these kind of posts. People, don't be afraid of posting what you think!

The general forum was made to talk about anything that does not enter in the other boards.

We even have politician discussion in this board. This is the place to express your ideas and concerns in a proper manner, of course.

The posts will be considered off-topic in the General board if they can be answered in other boards, like gameplay questions or in-game technical questions about Fallout.

About System Shock 2, I don't have idea, but if my mind isn't failing me, I readed that it was a good game. Not a master piece of art, but a good game.

MatuX,
Co-Leader and Chief Programmer on The Mod Squad
http://www.modsquad.f2s.com/

RE: They're not afraid,..

I'm sure that Xotor wouldn't like to see that >:].

Speaking of which, where's 'e at?

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Right, here it is in full:

I don't think Xotor would like this piece of art:
http://www.dukeworld.com/prayers/ingsoc.jpg

Since he may think you're mocking him. Also, where is Xotor?

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]

*lol*

>Well, he didn't whine, but at
>least everybody will see PAS
>for what it is -
>Xotor's INGSOC!

Hahaha.

[/center]

Creepy is an understatement.

Heh....I just somewhat recently got a new computer (a laptop), but it can't run SS2...might have to get a Dreamcast when SS2 comes out for it.

Thanks for your help Rosh. I'm going to get it now. Too bad it's developer went belly up. They seemed to make excellent, high quality games. But GOD DAMNED Eidos screwed em over because they didn't sell as much as their shit games! Anyone agree?

>
>Thanks for your help Rosh.
>I'm going to get it
>now. Too bad it's developer
>went belly up. They seemed
>to make excellent, high quality
>games. But GOD DAMNED Eidos
>screwed em over because they
>didn't sell as much as
>their shit games! Anyone agree?
>

There's a big rant of mine about it somewhere on this board.

It details how Romero can get $26 MILLION+ to start his nice company and everything,to the point that LGS gets neglected by Eidos and Eidos themselves are rumored to be going under themselves.

Back