I'd like to say why I still haven't purchased Fallout 4 to this day today still

Ballowers100

First time out of the vault
So as Bethesda Softworks E3 2015 conference was getting closer and closer I was very excited for Fallout 4 to see it.

Then it gets announced and Todd Howard walks up on stage and shows and talks about it.

Then days pass and I get less excited as more information comes out.

November 10th, 2015 is here and I never purchase Fallout 4. Instead I keep reading the forums.

Everything I read makes me sad.

Here's the reasons I never purchased Fallout 4.

The dialogue wheel.

Removal of the armor and weapons degradation system.

The immortal NPC's, the companions.

The level scaling of both loot and NPC's.

Those are the four reasons why I still haven't purchased Fallout 4 to this day today still.

So today after hearing a new DLC or expansion pack might be developed and sold for Fallout 4 I made this topic on the Bethesda.net forums.

https://community.bethesda.net/message/289932

It seems like the Bethesda Game Studios fans really hate me and I hope this community likes me more for my views.

I been following the No Mutants Allowed (NMA) forums since 2004 or so when I read Bethesda Game Studios purchased the Fallout license.

Only today I decided to make a account, because Bethesda.net is a complete disaster and the people who seem to hate you are more rampant than they were on forums.bethsoft.

I hope I can make this place my home since it's mentioned in a lot of big video game journalism websites like giantbomb.com, etc.

I hope Todd Howard reads these forums.

So as Bethesda Softworks E3 2015 conference was getting closer and closer I was very excited for Fallout 4 to see it.

Then it gets announced and Todd Howard walks up on stage and shows and talks about it.

Then days pass and I get less excited as more information comes out.

November 10th, 2015 is here and I never purchase Fallout 4. Instead I keep reading the forums.

Everything I read makes me sad.

Here's the reasons I never purchased Fallout 4.

The dialogue wheel.

Removal of the armor and weapons degradation system.

The immortal NPC's, the companions.

The level scaling of both loot and NPC's.

Those are the four reasons why I still haven't purchased Fallout 4 to this day today still.

So today after hearing a new DLC or expansion pack might be developed and sold for Fallout 4 I made this topic on the Bethesda.net forums.

https://community.bethesda.net/message/289932

It seems like the Bethesda Game Studios fans really hate me and I hope this community likes me more for my views.

I been following the No Mutants Allowed (NMA) forums since 2004 or so when I read Bethesda Game Studios purchased the Fallout license.

Only today I decided to make a account, because Bethesda.net is a complete disaster and the people who seem to hate you are more rampant than they were on forums.bethsoft.

I hope I can make this place my home since it's mentioned in a lot of big video game journalism websites like giantbomb.com, etc.

I hope Todd Howard reads these forums.
I'm sure you'll find yourself feel like your at home here. Don't have to worry about anyone here getting pissed at you just because you don't want to get fucked in the ass by Bethesda. You'll find that the community shares the same/similar views about Fallout 4 and the disaster that is Bethesda.AIDS. Welcome brother.

Welcome brother.
Hope you enjoy it here.

Yeah, looking at that thread, the Bethtards seem to be at full force of retardation.
You'll find we are anymore friendly bunch where our love of Fallout and our distaste for Fallout 4 bring us together (execept for a few notable people who enjoy Bethesda's latest release, but they are cool and it's their opinion).

On a side note, I might have to have fun with the Bethtards when I get some time to myself.
Seems like it going to be a lot of fun winding them up.

Welcome to NMA.
As long as you're not a troll or think that your opinions should be imposed on others you will be fine around here :mrgreen:.

People here like to have discussions where they can argument and stuff. Some might come off as a bit aggressive but it is not their intention so don't be scared or take it the wrong way :nod:. Pretty much everyone is way nicer than the cesspool bethesda.net forums is :hide:.

Just a note, you might want to stay away from The Order because they are not really NMA, they are a hosted forum in NMA. But if you've been lurking around here since 2004 then you probably already know that :postviper:.

image.png

I pirated the turd wasn't worth the bandwidth either although Far Harbor was decent in terms of atmosphere and music.

Last edited:
Back