Interesting image...

Iguana Bob

First time out of the vault
Hello there, I am new here and I wanted my first post to be interesting and not only an introduction of my person...
The following image is from the original box of the Fallout 2 game that i bought several years ago when i was much younger and when my english level was very basic (I must say that the game help me a lot to "upgrade" my understanding of the language).
Also, I have to explain that I live in Argentina so the box is sustancially different from the one that most of you knew. Here is the image:

my.php
[/URL][/img]

From what I know, you cant do that in the game...

euhm, that's New Reno's boxing ring. and you can do that.

the only big difference being that you fight in a Vault Suit and your opponent looks like a boxer?

SuAside said:
the only big difference being that you fight in a Vault Suit and your opponent looks like a boxer?

Kuj2 said:
Everythin's possible in a mapper

Exactly, the question is why anyone would put an image that is not in the real game to promote it???

I suspect that it's from an earlier version. The one with a cave instead of the temple of trials.

Iguana Bob said:
Exactly, the question is why anyone would put an image that is not in the real game to promote it???

Probably because the game isn't 100% done by the time they have to turn stuff like screenshots over to printing and marketing.

Sorrow said:
I suspect that it's from an earlier version. The one with a cave instead of the temple of trials.

No, I have the Temple of trials with the giants ants and everything... :D

I'm talking about the game version where screenshots for boxes and promotional materials were taken from.

Back