Fallout 2 mod Inventory Filter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before write down something, I really appreciated for your work since it improved my F2 experience so much. :salute:

Now for point: I'd like to ask you for adding keyboard control for accessing through Companion inventories too so I don't have to use mouse for it, because using ALT_MOUSE_INPUT in Hi-Res mod does not let Sfall catch any of mouse interaction on interface modes, include yours.

I know I can just turn it off to make it work again, but not using ALT_MOUSE_INPUT messes my virtual touch-mouse input up and causes issues like uncontrolable wheel scrolling, etc... so I can't just turn it off to easily solve the problem yet.

this mod is good,
but when I try open the box with follower game shut downed
but I open the box alone it works very well
did I set something wrong?
I'm using this with RPU

Last edited:
oh I think say wrong I mean when I try open the box inable this mod and follower was following me
the game suddenly turn offed so I can open the box without follower or disable this

inable this mod > can play the game > open the box like car trunk > with follower >
turn off the game

Last edited:
I've already tried that, sadly it doesn't help.

I've also come upon the same problem yesterday, hoping that posting here may help with my problem.

I have 3 mods installed:
Restoration Project Updated V.25
FO2Tweaks V12.8
Inventory Filter 2.0.0 (as titled on this forum page)

Every time I load a save the mod begins disabled upon load. With the message on my Pipboy text box screen "Filter is disabled, to enable press F11."
Having to re-enable it with the F11 key every load. With a message on the top right corner of my game screen. (Not Pipboy screen mind you.) "Script v2.0 activated"

I do have a save before this issue began in terms of "backup before the problem started". But I was wondering if there's a way to fix it on current saves that have the issue currently. In case it happens again I can fix the problem.

I also tried to enable it and save my game, reloading the save that I just enabled seconds ago. But the issue still persists, saving and reloading the save file with it "enabled". Still disables it upon loading.

Here's the latest Save File that doesn't have this issue on top, the save file where the issue began at the middle, and the save file of my most recent save with the bug still persisting on the bottom
(Save File Number and Name will be titled like this for example. "Save File Number/Name: 281/Best outcome for the village")

Save File Number/Name: 290/steal from the rest ("backup before the problem started".)
https://mega.nz/folder/Z1IRlQzY#5_vgxzCsSDRdsvZmsSBxmQ

Save File Number/Name: 291/Careful New Reno steals cars (Save file when the Inventory Filter disabled bug began.)
https://mega.nz/folder/1oYy1DJZ#9_6nwYsndm-auCw98_WBoQ

Save File Number/Name: 302/filter activated? (Here's when I tried to fix the issue by enabling it by pressing F11, saving the game while it's enabled, and loading the same save that I just enabled it on with no results.)
https://mega.nz/folder/4kIkTJKB#PGChMfiyhSPZ95zSupYAgQ
https://mega.nz/folder/4kIkTJKB#PGChMfiyhSPZ95zSupYAgQ
EDIT:I figured out how to share Save Files on NMA, there will be zip Files for my Saves
@Mr.Stalin So perhaps this will be easier for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Cool mod but I cannot for the life of me find info on what exactly "smart mode for barter" actually means.
*Edit: Okay it explains what smart barter is in the .ini, it basically just means the merchant will automatically pay you any remaining cash he owes when completing a transaction. As long as he has enough. Maybe coulda made that clearer in the instillation wizard or on the resource page.

Last edited:
Cool mod but I cannot for the life of me find info on what exactly "smart mode for barter" actually means.
*Edit: Okay it explains what smart barter is in the .ini, it basically just means the merchant will automatically pay you any remaining cash he owes when completing a transaction. As long as he has enough. Maybe coulda made that clearer in the instillation wizard or on the resource page.

The trader or player will always give the missing money(if they are available in the inventory) at the end offer.

Also nice profile picture and name :)
I assume you also wanted the "NPC" profile too. ;)

EDIT: Also wtf we joined NMA on the same day? :O

Because this item was removed from the download section and the thread is tied to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back