Inventory Filter mod (English version)

Fallout 2 mod Inventory Filter mod (English version) 2.0.4

NovaRain

Casual Modder
Modder
NovaRain submitted a new resource:

Inventory Filter mod (English version) - An inventory management helper

View attachment 25898

Originally made by Mr.Stalin, based on the idea of JimTheDinosaur's Inventory Sort Buttons mod.

This repack contains a new "GIVE ALL" button image in English so people can see a proper button instead of a white square when enabling the UseGiveAllImage option (the button was available only in Russian version). Most of the descriptions in...

Read more about this resource...

Does this mod still require unsafe scripting methods be enabled in sfall? Does prolonged use lead to intermittent memory errors and crashes?

Saludos desde mexico quisiera preguntar si tiene alguien alguna idea de como hacer funcionar este mod en android, estoy usando el fo2.exe y pude hacer funcionar uno o dos mods como el de tener armas al inicio segun tus habilidades pero no puedo hacer funcionar este, si alguien pudiera ayudarme lo agradecería mucho

Yes, the update is only about adding two more settings to adjust the position of the swap panel.

NovaRain submitted a new resource:

Inventory Filter mod (English version) - An inventory management helper

Read more about this resource...
I get some bug which disallows me from bartering properly. The swap button hides the price behind it. I tried to fix it via changing Y paramter in the .ini file but it doesn't help. So I had to resign from the swapping which makes using that mod kinda pointless (I'm used to the Fallout archaic inventory). Can someone help me to fix it?

Perhaps increasing game resolution in HRP may help.. I usually play in FHD and the mod never gave me any trouble..

BTW what gives.. have all the local homie fallout hubs fallen, that all of a sudden NMA sees such an increase in fresh Polish blood?

Perhaps increasing game resolution in HRP may help.. I usually play in FHD and the mod never gave me any trouble..
it's not a matter of resolution, i've changed it (to 1600/900) but i can't see the amount of money nevertheless

BTW what gives.. have all the local homie fallout hubs fallen, that all of a sudden NMA sees such an increase in fresh Polish blood?
i'm not sure but i haven't played fallout since many years. i never checked the talking heads mod before. maybe it's the apocalyptic atmosphere around? post-covid pre-war climate-change fraction-fighting bullcrap. or the tv series

Last edited:
ok freshman.. welcome aboard.

if you could you may try to post a screenshot of your problem, i'm still having trouble imagining what's wrong.. since that is the case i'm unabe to solve your problem :p

just a small tip Fo2 saves screenshots as .png open the ss in paint and convert it to .jpg, and You'll be abe to post it, just use a full image, not a thumbnail

ok freshman.. welcome aboard.

if you could you may try to post a screenshot of your problem, i'm still having trouble imagining what's wrong.. since that is the case i'm unabe to solve your problem :p

just a small tip Fo2 saves screenshots as .png open the ss in paint and convert it to .jpg, and You'll be abe to post it, just use a full image, not a thumbnail
k, thanks for being helpful
  • inventory filter: pretty much what i said. the swap bar hides the price during barter. i'd actually use that mod cause it is helpful (the inventory filter itself isn't as much for me, but that feature is making game more fluent and easier)
  • combat control: as i said, it only works for me in fallout et tu, in fo2 the critters behave just as normal (means acting on their own). i'm pasting the .ini screenshot in case i screwed something obvious

Attachments

• scr00001.jpg
    scr00001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
  • scr00000.jpg
    scr00000.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • sfall-mods.jpg
    sfall-mods.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 40
ok. change the extension of inventory filter .ini to .txt and upload the .txt file not the screenshot.

as for the sfall-mods.ini i'd like to know few things:
where is the file placed at?
in the root game folder, in mods folder, or in mods\ini-config etc.
make sure you don't have any other sfall-mods.ini files in other above mentioned locations

and especially:

check the ddraw.ini what path does it have set for .ini configs.. and type it in the response.

Back