Jagged Alliance: Kickstarter - ONLY 3 days left needs help:(

How is Hammer and Sickle? I've been interested in that one ever since I played the Silent Storm games and loved the combat engine.

I agree that a new JA game should have combat like an enhanced version of Silent Storm. I also agree that Silent Storm could have had better story and character elements to support the great combat.

BTW, I knew I loved Silent Storm the first time I killed an enemy on the floor above one of my characters by blasting him with a machine gun through the ceiling...and then his corpse fell through the hole.

I did the 25$ thingy via PayPal now that the game is funded. Let's see what will come out of it...

I was waiting for it to be the first failure among the kickstarts I have followed, but it succeeded.
I'm still wondering how one is supposed to get back on track after missing a kickstarter funding goal by just a few percents of the total.

woo1108 said:
I'm surprised that NMA guys doesn't have that much interesting in Kickstarter while there's lots of interesting projects.

It's good to see sequel of great game though one thing I worry about is voice acting. I don't care much about voice though, voice acting was one of best point of JA2 so lots of people will expect that but it might too cost much for kickstart budget.

Too bad there's no possibility for Wizardry 9 as sequel of 8 not japanese version of Wizardry....
Yeah well, you know people have only so much money to throw at "potential" projects. Dont fool your self, I would be surprised if half of the kickstert projects we have seen will be even really succesfull in the end or meeting their dead lines. Because honestly, to manage a project of such size is not an easy job. With saying that, I would love to see them all succeed, if only for the people that work on those projects and of course for the people that expect some great game to get out of it. But hands down. Not everyone who believes that he is capable of managing such a project actually can do it. It requires more then just ambition. It will be in particular difficult for those projects that just barely made the limit of what they demanded, because do you think everyone knows how to actually calculate all the expenses correctly?

We have to wait and see at this point. Truth is, kickstarter had its 5 min. of fame. Now it starts to cool down a lot. We have to give it time, people now expect results, if those are positive, then we might see a new wave of huge support.

I'm glad this was funded. I have high hopes for this team.

(RTwP) Back in Action was fun, but nothing beats turn-based, especially JA's brand of it. Also it will be nice to be somewhere other than Arulco with the same storyline every time.

Yeah, I'm glad it got funded.

I like the idea of Kickstarter, of course, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this first round of projects before I jump in with both feet.

Holy cow this got funded? It looked dead in the water with just a few days left.

Unreal.

Now I wish i had done it for the older games.

Back