Jeremiah Television Show

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Davaris, May 8, 2007.

1. Davaris

Davaris Still Mildly Glowing

Dec 9, 2005
    So what do you guys think of it? I've been watching it for a number of years and have enjoyed most of it, but I've never seen it mentioned here.

2. RUN_LIKE_HELL

RUN_LIKE_HELL Still Mildly Glowing

Nov 9, 2004
  3. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    I think it was mentioned here before. The show is mediocre at best but the comic it's based on is brilliant.

4. Per

Per Vault Consort Staff Member Admin

Apr 1, 2004
    I was never a big fan of the comic for some reason. Had no idea there was a TV show based on it.

5. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    Remotely based. In fact, other than the names and the fact it's PA, they have nothing in common.

6. Briosafreak

Briosafreak Lived Through the Heat Death

Dec 18, 2003
    It only started a month ago on a cable channel here, I'll get the DVD just because the Joe Strackzinsky name is on it.

7. Davaris

Davaris Still Mildly Glowing

Dec 9, 2005
    >I'll get the DVD just because the Joe Strackzinsky name is on it.

In case you haven't heard of J. Michael Straczynski , he was the writer behind Babylon 5. Overall I think he's a great writer, however he does write the occasional clanger line, or annoying character.

>until I saw Luke Perry was playing the main character

As for Luke Perry, try and forget 90210 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer and give him a chance in this show. His acting has improved a lot since then and I think he's a good fit for his character.

Anyway I thought I'd mention it, as Jericho is getting some attention here and I thought Jeremiah deserved a plug.