Leisure Suit Larry returns...with Al Lowe

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by Stanislao Moulinsky, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Stanislao Moulinsky

Stanislao Moulinsky Vault Fossil

Jul 16, 2009
    http://www.egmnow.com/articles/exclusive-leisure-suit-larry-returns-in-hd/

Wow! This was...unexpected. After 15 years we'll finally get "Larry explores Uranus"? :shock:

2. DevilTakeMe

DevilTakeMe Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Sep 12, 2011
    Cool. You always hear about the Leisure Suit Larry series returning for a terrible sequel or something. But a remake of the original games with updated graphics would be quite welcome.

3. Alphadrop

Alphadrop A right proper chap.

Aug 21, 2008
    Well that came out of the left field red light district.

4. FeelTheRads

FeelTheRads Vault Senior Citizen

Sep 15, 2004
    Awesome stuff!

Al Lowe :salute:

5. Serge 13

Serge 13 Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Orderite

Jul 20, 2006
    Sweet! I remember that the last LSL(Box Office Bust) sucked pretty bad. So this is kind of a refreshing news. Althought I must say that I am more interested in the remakes.

6. Jebus

Jebus Background Radiant
    Orderite

Jan 29, 2004
    Leisure Suit Larry In The Land Of The Lounge Lizards was the very, very first game I ever played.

The only words in English I knew where "look", "open" and "talk".
    It got me pretty far in the game, but alas I wasn't able to finish it then. When I tackled it a few years later, it went like a breeze.

Ah, the memories...

7. UniversalWolf

UniversalWolf eaten by a grue.

Aug 28, 2005
    One of my favorites from the old days too.

I don't know what I think about a remake. I'm not sure how that humor will hold up after all these years; and if they change the humor it will almost certainly be for the worse. I guess I'll wait to see more before I form an opinion.