Lex Friedman just released a nearly 3 hours long interview with Todd Howard. Anyone got the stomach?

Honestly, the worst part of this interview is Lex and his stupid ass questions. The guy is unbearable.

I get what Todd is saying about dumbing down the AI for combat. He isn't talking about complexity but more about how tough NPCs are. I imagine it isn't difficult to make NPCs lock on to your head perfectly as soon as it is within sight.

Fallout 3 was his favorite game to make. He seems to think that the hardcore Fallout fans were proven wrong when it came out. I wonder if he is delusional or just dishonest there.

Based on what he said about quests in general, seems that he actually thinks the radiant fetch quests are fun (though that wasn't said directly).

So glad I am not the only one. I hate this dude interviewing people he has no right to interview because even when he does know what he is talking about he is just a robot and I hate him.

"Fallout 3 was his favorite game to make. He seems to think that the hardcore Fallout fans were proven wrong when it came out. I wonder if he is delusional or just dishonest there."

Why? The sales results were good. As a fan of Fallout 1 / 2, I didn't like 3, but it's my general dislike of first-person games. Many of my friends who are die-hard 1/2 funs, and don't have this first-person anti, really like 3 as well.

"Fallout 3 was his favorite game to make. He seems to think that the hardcore Fallout fans were proven wrong when it came out. I wonder if he is delusional or just dishonest there."

Why? The sales results were good. As a fan of Fallout 1 / 2, I didn't like 3, but it's my general dislike of first-person games. Many of my friends who are die-hard 1/2 funs, and don't have this first-person anti, really like 3 as well.

There is a review of it somewhere on nma. Pretty much everything it says is why

Back